Sanvello is committed to removing the burden of cost of mental health care from the individual. We continue to partner with national insurance carriers to offer the premium version of the app through health plan coverage.
You can also select the upgrade tile on your home screen or anywhere you’re prompted to upgrade (e.g., selecting content that is locked). Additionally there is an upgrade link in your account settings. You can access your account settings by tapping on the cog wheel icon (⚙) in the upper right corner of the Me page.
Next, enter the name of your health insurance company in the search field and select the name from the search results that most closely matches your insurance card. If the selected health insurance company is supported, you will be prompted to enter the following information:
- Member ID (click the ? for guidance on where this is located on your card)
- Policy / Group Number (click the ? for guidance on where this is located on your card)
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
Your information is validated against a U.S. national insurance clearinghouse. Note: You will not be charged by your insurance company for this access.
If your current company is currently not supported, you can choose to be contacted when they’re added.
➡Having Trouble Upgrading? Below are some common scenarios and solutions.
- "I don't have a group number on my insurance card. What should I enter?"
- Tap the ? in the group number field. Guidance for supported plans that do hot have group numbers will be customized based on the insurance company information you have entered.
- "There are so many United Healthcare Plans. Which one should I choose?"
- If you have a United Healthcare plan through an employer or private company, choose "United Healthcare (UHC)" from the search options. If you have a plan through a retirement, state, Medicare etc. plan, choose the plan name that most closely matches what you have on your card.